Sunday 27 August 2017

45 Blog Post Ideas


Hi Everyone! so I know a lot of you want to start a blog but cannot think of any blog post ideas, so I have decided to create a post of some ideas I have that you may find interesting. Even though a lot of bloggers write similar posts, it all depends on how creative you are on your posts and that is what makes you and your blog stand out. Here are some beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog post ideas.


Beauty:
1. Product review
2. High street dupes for highend products
3. Whats in my makeup bag
4. Everyday makeup routine
5. Travel makeup bag
6. Empties
7. Other makeup look tutorials
8. Go to products
9. Under £5 products
10. Monthly favourites
11. Top skincare products
12. Beauty hacks
13. Review on high end products
14. How to contour
15. Tips for applying eyeliner


Fashion:
1. Outfit of the day
2. Style steel
3. Wishlist
4. Clothes haul
5. Get ready with me
6. Best places to buy
7. How to style a piece of clothing in different ways
8. Best workout clothes
9. Must haves
10. Lookbooks
11. How to style ...
12. Everyday accessories
13.Style Mistakes
14. Review on other fashion bloggers
15. Inspired looks




Lifestyle:
1. Room tour
2. DIY's
3. Favourite Songs
4. write about your blogging process
5. Travel diary
6. Favourite books
7. Whats on my iphone
8. A day in my life
9. Concert's you have been to
10. Facts about yourself
11. What you got for your birthday
12. Life lessons
13. Healthy snack ideas
14. Blogging tips
15. Homeware haul

I hope these ideas helped you become more confident and passionate about starting your blog and make sure you send me links to your blogs so I can get some ideas and tips from your blog posts :)

6 comments:

  1. This list is so helpful. I just started posting regularly on my blog and I am always looking for new inspiration. Thanks so much for this list.

    Trecee | treceefabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, always looking for new inspiration for posts! Love your blog xx

    Shelby | shelbylouiseread.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I always find it difficult to come up with a blog post idea, this really helps to get some inspiration. :)
    Isabella xx http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas. Although if I did 'What's on my iPhone' it would just be full of the weird photos my friends send me through Whatsapp!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only just started blogging at the end of Jan and I have been looking for lists like this to help me! All of these are such great ideas and have inspired me a lot!! :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete